Need an address?

Need to find a current address for a witness in a case?
Boxbreaker, Slang for a form used by the United States Post Office. Its called Request for Boxholder Information for Service of Legal Process. Take the form to the nearest Post Office to your targets last know address and the U.S Postmaster will provide you with a forwarding address. The forwarding address can also be obtained using a blank envelope and mailing a letter to the last know address with the following words capitalized AND underlined.


This usually comes back in a week and again almost always works so long as the forwarding address is on file with the USPS.


Contact Information